Living walls become incredible infrastructure – a biological service to your building – when they are given the freedom to become an ecosystem, not just a decoration.
In Suntech we are different. We do not get into the green car: we start in the research lab. RESULTS SOLUTIONS ACTIVITY it has always been our goal to offer real benefits to our customers, regardless of whether they are the owner or owner of buildings by the day. After many years of research and development on Suntech biofilter system, we are thrilled every day with what we can do for our customers.
Where can I build my Hydroponic System
This will really depend on the size of the system and how much you wish to grow!
How does a Hydroponic System work
The three essential components of successful growing are:
Providing these in the correct proportions will ensure strong growth and good yield.
Vital for photosynthesis is grow lights replication the sun UV rays
The Grow light consists of 3 parts:
The lamp available as blue light (metal halide) for vegetative growth, red light (high pressure sodium) for fruiting/flowering dual spectrum for whole lifecycle. Carne in different strengths: 250w 400w 600w 1000w.
he Reflector protects and directs the lamp. Size and design effect the intensity of light and area covered. The last contains electrical components, starts the lamp and regulates the current. A good ballast can prolong the life of your lamp. A digital derrible ballast is beneficial as it allow you to simply adjust the power output to suit different lamps.
Delivered by the Hydroponic System, the nutrient/water solution is the sole source of mineral elements. It is important to provide the correct mix
Provided by the Circulation (Fan & filter) System
Plants you can grow
Some Popular plants include: Mint, Papaya, Cucumber, Basil, Spinach, Melon, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Strawberries & many more.
These are just other examples of the plants that can be grown in the hydroponics system
An Year round farming
- Hydroponically grown plants are larger because energy is expended growing upward rather than developing an extensive root zone.
- Reliability, particularly important in the UK! By controlling the elements you can expect a regular and consistant harvest.
- Hydroponic plants produce a greater yield per square metre than soil grown plants.
- Get your food when it’s ready, not letting it ripen an super markets shelves.
- Rediscover the taste of fresh!
- Help the environment! Zero food miles + reduce the strain on our over stressed food chains.
- No soil barne pests.